The Supreme Court of Estonia (Riigikohus)
The Parliament of Estonia (Riigikogu)
Chancellor of Justice of the Republic of Estonia (Õiguskantsler)
Ministry of Justice (Justiitsministeerium)
State Gazette – English translations of Estonian legislation (Riigi Teataja) – Consolidated texts of English translations of Estonian legislation. English translations of acts of Parliament are kept up-to-date by the Ministry of Justice. The translations are unofficial texts, Estonian legislation has legal force only in Estonian.
- The Constitution of the Republic of Estonia
- Courts Act
- Constitutional Review Court Procedure Act
- Code of Administrative Court Procedure
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- State Legal Aid Act
- Salaries of Higher State Servants Act
Juridica International. Law Review. University of Tartu – A peer-reviewed academic journal with coverage of legal topics of Estonian and international importance. Juridica International targets an international audience. Articles are published in English, German, and French.
Centre of Registers and Information Systems (Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus)
- e-File – The e-File is an online information system which allows procedural parties and their representatives to electronically submit procedural documents to courts and to observe the progress of the proceedings related to them.
- e-Business Register – The e-Business Register is a service based on the database of the registry departments of county courts and displaying the real-time data of all legal persons registered in Estonia.
- e-Land Register – The e-Land Register is a convenient accessible service which allows quick and easy verification of general data, size, owners, restrictions and encumbering mortgages of immovable properties.